Mega sized fun for mega sized prizes!
Update: The Mega Millions Group has announced that the starting jackpot will be determined by ticket sales and global interest rates. Learn more here. Mega Millions is a $2 game with big jackpots every Tuesday and Friday along with other prizes ranging from $2 to $5,000,000! Choose the Megaplier feature for an extra $1 per play and your non-jackpot prize megaplied it could be multiplied by a factor of 2, 3, 4 or 5! Every time a Mega Millions ticket is purchased in New Hampshire, all profits remain in the state and are earmarked for education.
Mega Millions is currently played in 45 states plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Play Mega Millions for more fun and more jackpots!
- Each play costs $2 for each draw. You may purchase a ticket good for up to 20 draws by selecting a draw number under the «draws» column. Total ticket cost will depend on the number of panels and draws you play.
- Use pencil or black pen. If you make an error, DO NOT ERASE. Instead, mark the Void box for that play. Select five numbers from 1 through 70 on the upper section and one number from 1 through 25 on the lower section; to Easy Pick (EP), mark the «EP» box on one or both sections of the play slip and let the Lottery terminal randomly select your numbers for you. You may bet up to five plays on a play slip.
- Check the play slip for accuracy and present to a Lottery Retailer for processing. Important: It is the player’s responsibility to check the tickets for accuracy prior to leaving the retail location. Please sign your ticket immediately to show ownership. There are no cancellations allowed in New Hampshire Mega Millions.
- Players who mark the Megaplier box pay an extra $1 for each play and/or additional draw on the play slip and who win a non-winning jackpot prize receive an amount equal to the prize multiplied by the Megaplier number selected at a drawing conducted at the time of the regular Mega Millions drawing.
* The jackpot prize level is not part of Megaplier.
- You may purchase a Mega Millions ticket until 9:50 p.m. (ET) on the evening of the draw.
Drawing results will be posted on our website and at all 1,400-plus retail locations shortly after the drawing.
*A Megaplier multiplier number (2, 3, 4 or 5) is selected at random for each Mega Millions drawing. If you win a cash prize of $2 up to the $1,000,000 prize level and have Megaplied your ticket, you multiply that amount 2, 3, 4 or 5 times.